Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
** Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
DDR4 5333(OC)/5133(OC)/5000(OC)/4800(OC)/4700(OC)/4600(OC)/4500(OC)/4400(OC) /4266(OC)/4133(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3200/3000/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i9 processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, others will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2666MHz.
* 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors support 3200/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
“** For Intel® 11th Core™ i5/ i7/ i9 processors, support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 5120 x 2880 @60Hz, others would only support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz .Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
Please refer to www.intel.com for any update. ”
*** For Intel® 11th Core™ i5/ i7/ i9 processors, support HDMI™ 2.0 with max. resolution of 4K@60Hz, others would only support HDMI™ 1.4 with max. resolution of 4K@30Hz .Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
**** VGA resolution support depends on processors’ or graphic cards’ resolution.
Intel® 11th &10th Gen Processors
2 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slot(s)*
– Intel® 11th support PCIe 4.0 x16 or x8/x4 mode(s)
– Intel® 10th processors support PCIe 3.0 x16 or x8/x4 mode(s)
Intel® Z590 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (supports x4 mode)*
* Support PCIe bandwidth bifurcation for RAID on CPU function.
Intel®11th &10th Gen Processors*
M.2_1 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280/22110
– Only Intel® 11th Core™ processors support PCIe 4.0 x4 mode, this slot will be disabled for other CPUs
M.2_2 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280/22110
– Intel® 11th processors support PCIe 4.0 x4 mode
– Intel® 10th processors support PCIe 3.0 x4 mode
Intel® Z590 Chipset
M.2_3 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (supports PCIe 3.0 x4 mode)
M.2_4 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA modes)*
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Raid function in Intel® Rapid Storage Technology is available with either 1. Intel® SSDs installed in both CPU-attached and PCH-attached slots, or 2. any other 3rd party SSDs installed in PCH-attached slots.
To enable Intel® Optane™ Memory (Hybrid Storage device), it must be installed in PCH-attached slots with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.
*When M.2_4 is operating in SATA device, SATA6G_2 will be disabled.
Wireless & Bluetooth
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 port (1 x USB Type-C®)
3 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports (2 x Type-A + 1 x USB Type-C®)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 x Type-A)
2 x USB 2.0 ports (2 x Type-A)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 connector (supports USB Type-C®)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0 headers support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports